Wednesday, July 20, 2016

# 19 - BANDANA, SCARF WRAP, OR WIG?

While I was at Trail Days my hair started falling out in clumps and turned totally silver. I panicked for a minute till I told Shane "Jester" O'Donnell I may have to shave my head and would he do it. He replied, "Sure and we could put an AT symbol on the back of your head!" That made me smile and I felt better instantly. Thank You Jester.

Can't apply any color to it as instructed by Dr Veytsman. I have not shaved my head yet and have actually got a lot of comments on my silver hair! Several times since then I have thought of shaving it but others tell me it looks good and it does not look bad like I think it does. Dr Willis said you have to look for it to see the thinning.

In the meantime I have had group conversations with friends here in Duncannon which included me asking their opinion whether I should be a bandana, wig or scarf woman.  My friend Tammy May, (who said if I shave my head, she will shave hers), said "None of those - we will rock the bald head!" 



My hair thinning continues, and the hair line is receding.

SMOKING - Came home from Trail Days a smoker again. But not giving up on trying to become a non-smoker.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment