Tuesday, July 19, 2016

# 18 CATCHING UP ON MY BLOG! BEGINNING OF MAY

I've been so busy since returning from Trail Days that I have neglected to update my blog. I apologize to those following this blog and interested in following how my health is. 

Monday May 9 through Sunday May 15:

Blood tests on Monday May 9 showed blood count doubled. So, I was able to continue radiation. Also received a call that one of the prescribed meds for side effects conflicted with one of my blood thinners for my PAD. The pharmacist caught it. So that was changed to zantac.
On Wednesday I was off to Trail Days until Sunday May 15. Although I would have liked to have done more while there I had a great reunion with as many trail friends as I was able to see. Because of fatique from radiation and the very cold weather locking my arthritic knees I was not able to get out and about as much as I would have liked but had a great time in Billville camp and was able to fulfill my duties as organizer of the ALDHA Hiker Reception. AND despite all the hugs, I didn't get sick!
Here are some pics from the weekend.
































No comments:

Post a Comment