Thursday, August 18, 2016

# 24 MORE ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY WEEK - 67 ON JULY 23

On July 22, not only was it my last day of chemo but some awesome surprises with trail family visits. City Slicka, City Slickah, and SkyHi arrived via the trail hiking northbound and The Colonel and his girl friend were on the way to arrive late in the evening. So I took a nap, longer than I expected. I awoke near midnight and the celebrations began! 

A toast to my birthday!
SkyHi finds himself in a group pic from a Billville feed
Breaking out the apple pie gifted to me from Tambourine
And breakfast at Goodys the next morning

The celebration of my birthday continued the next day going kayaking with my daughter on the Lehigh river. It was the best birthday present ever. We did a 10 mile/6 hour run on the Lehigh.

This video is what I filmed with my camera. There is another video my daughter made with her new gopro. It's the action video of us kayaking. You can see it here.  https://www.facebook.com/trailangelmary/posts/10153984590339121

1 comment:

  1. Great times. Glad we were there for your Birthday. Luv ya Mary! (Kiss on the cheek)

    ReplyDelete