Saturday, August 20, 2016

# 26 CLARIFICATION CT SCAN

I talked to three different doctors until I got a more detailed description of my CT scan and I received the CT scan document. Dr. Weksberg gave me a description I was very happy with:

"The cancer I was treated for is gone! There are a few nodules on my lungs that are normal for a smoker that they will be keeping an eye on."

I am still on my program to quit smoking.

There will be a PT scan soon ordered by my chemo doctor. (The color one that shows red where there is cancer.)


 

1 comment:

  1. It's wonderful to read about your success with fighting this awful disease. I'm sure scan technology has been a godsend. You should write more about how these detection devices have played a part in your own journey, as well as, how they could help others. What about your first experiences with an MRI? This is a common test that many undergo and don't always know how to deal with. What this test reveals is extraordinary, and understanding it can help many patients.

    ReplyDelete