Sunday, April 24, 2016

# 11 - BIG SHOUT OUT THANKS & LOVE TO A TRAIL FRIEND

On Wednesday April 20, when I came home from treatments there were two boxes on my balcony - one being my Doterra Essentail Oil order (which I totally forgot to change from previous month - shucks)!

https://www.mydoterra.com/trailangelmary/#/

AND a box from Amazon. I didn't remember ordering anything from Amazon! 

Then on Thursday while I was on computer at treatment center I saw message from my wonderful, kind trail friend Phoenix Rising from Arizona. 

She sent me a brand new humidifier which the doctor recommended to help heal my lungs as I quit smoking. 














She also sent me these great inspirations through facebook to encourage me to keep on towards quitting.

"Top half of my new dry wipe board. Every morning as I hit the alarm I see these names and pray for healing. All are fighting something known or unknown and all hold an important place in my heart." Angela Phoenix Rising Coates



AND she sent me these supplement products which arrived just in time to relieve the constipation I was having from chemo..

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Phoenix Rising. I looked for a picture of us together in some of my cd's but couldn't find one. Definitely need to get one at Trail Days! 


No comments:

Post a Comment