Friday, April 22, 2016

# 6 FINAL PREPARATIONS PRIOR TO TREATMENTS

ON MONDAY, APRIL 18, 2016 I met with Amy, my nurse navigator at Dr Veytsman office, who clarified what's coming and answered any questions.
So here's my new chart that shows what side effects are most likely to occur with the chemicals they are using for me.I did not check diarrhea or constipation even though Amy said it is likely because I don't want it! I had that back and forth during my last radiation and it was the most frustrating side effects! I'm not accepting it!

After that my wonderful, caring friend Tammy May also took me to Harrisburg Hospital for my port placement. She also wasted time with me in Harrisburg and waited on the delayed bus to shuttle a hiker to Duncannon. What a long day! Thank you Tammy. The procedure done by Dr Graybill, Interventional Radiology wasn't painful but it was painfully sore all evening with every move. That has subsided by morning.


WANT TO QUIT SMOKING?

Need help?

Smokefree.gov

or

Becomeanex.org


1 comment:

  1. Learned last night that a friend of a friend was diagnosed with the same cancer back in November and passed in December. Her's was found at Stage 4, with no symptoms. Please get xrays regularly if you are a smoker and if you are please quit.

    ReplyDelete