Saturday, April 23, 2016

# 8 - INSPIRATIONS THAT HELPED ME QUIT

Inspiration said to me by doctors, friends, and family that helped me stay on target and quit smoking.

THANK YOU!  


"The only reason you haven't quit smoking yet is that you don't have faith that you can." 

"There are three parts to the team that is going to make you well and we all have equal parts - you, your doctors, and God."

After telling my daughter I smoked 6 cigarettes in a row after finding out the results, "Don't beat your self up over a bad day,  tomorrow will be better." And she sent me this on facebook.
"Right now the nicotine controls you. You are gaining on it with your program to quit, but you have to take the final step to control the nicotine by deciding to be a non-smoker."

 "The desire to quit smoking has to come from your heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment